Thursday, April 5, 2007

BJ's Giant Clicker for April 5, 2007


Would you want these people in charge of your fate? Tyra's really cleaned up at panel the last two weeks, but J. is slowly but surely being overtaken by ruffles. Soon he'll have less neck than Melinda Doolittle! Last night's episode was entertaining but a bit silly. I say silly because, what in the heckaroony is a SuperSelf? It sounds like some gay new age therapy technique. Like, feeling sad? Turn into your superself and fight the homophobes!

Melrose was the guest and example of SuperSelf, which I guess just refers to her insipid combination of ner first and middle name. I don't know if that kind of thing is hot in L.A. (like Pinkberry), but whatever. Jael and Jaslene didn't change their names, and the rest ranged from ridiculous (Renee's, Neijma or something) to amusing (Wholahay, Dionne's signification that she likes dating older men). Everyone finally ragged on Renee for her bitchievous ways in a Mean Girls moment hosted by Tyra and her insane fake eyelashes. It was satisfying, as was the obnoxious Sarah's departure. Meanwhile, Nicole and Paris stirred up some shit (quelle surprise) and 50 Cent pushed Jael into a pool. How gay!


Farewell, Gina! It's been a bumpy two seasons (partial ones, anyway), but you still have your cute boyfriend and maybe Hot Topic will start doing TV commercials, assuming they don't already. Lady Redstreak wasn't going to win, but even her poseur-tude was far superior to "Hot Legs" Haley. She did a sweet and classy "Smile" as her sing out, although it was nearly ruined by the pro-life bitch Jordin chiming in. Go sing for Fred Phelps, Christer!

Overall, this was a tres boring week on "Idol." The best people were boring, and the worst were boring, too. Sanjaya was low-key aside from his arctic white leisure suit, which showed a bit more of the universe of Sanjaya (or at least suggested it) than I wanted to see! Hello, ghosting at seven o'clock (eight Eastern)! I'm still in Camp Doolittle, but she needs to bring something more to get me off my fat ass and to the phone, although I don't think she needs me. Now I'm going to Yahoo Yellow Page Hot Topics in and near Naperville and see if a field trip for lite bondage accessories is in the near future.


Although I never seem to feaure it on my blog, I love VH1, and more specifically, I love "I Love New York." But the channel has the best time wasting a bored boy could ask for. Does Kennedy really deserve money or screen time to make unfunny sassy comments about some fugworthy red carpet disaster from several seasons ago? Probably not, but for some reason it's like crack to me.

This Monday was the finale of ILNY, with Tango winning over Chance. I've only been a casual viewer of the series, sad to say, but the finale was Jerry Springer to the max! I don't know if Jerry's still taping new episodes, but if he is, I think that may be the next stop after Hot Topic. It was a serious storm of bleep-outs before New York's big decision. Now I need to go back and savor the eye candy from earlier in the season, although Mr. Boston's flat ass in a thong will only haunt my dreams for longer. I wonder if they have butt-enhancing briefs at Hot Topic. Is there one in Boys' Town, too?

No comments: