Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome to the Daily BJ!

My dearest virtual friends, thank you ever so much for venturing to surf on over the my new home on the web. For those who don't already know me, my name is BJ Casanova. I live in Chicago, but I like to think that we all live in a global village what with the modern technology that is at our fingertips. I've been sharing a bit of myself with the world on premiere pop culture website The Vibe, I want to expand, to share a bit more of myself with you all--in short, to give everyone a daily BJ!

The format for this site will be super simple: each weekday will have its own theme, and on Saturdays and Sundays, I'll post whatever random thoughts I've been itching to get out. Here's the lineup:

MONDAY: "Mr. BJ Goes to Washington": current events, politics, and other hard news
TUESDAY: "Audio BJ": the best of new and old music
WEDNESDAY: "Small Screen BJ": DVD releases and musing on classic (and not-so-classic) films
THURSDAY: "BJ's Giant Clicker": everything on and about TV
FRIDAY: "Big Screen BJ": movies in theaters today
SATURDAY and SUNDAY: "BJ's Wild": the only theme is that there is none

In exchange for sharing my thoughts with you, I only ask that you post your fantastic comments and, if you enjoy the site, to tell a friend (or twelve) to surf on by. I'll be happy to do the same for you.

Join me this weekend for the first updates, and Monday for the maiden installment of Mr. BJ Goes to Washington!

No comments: